We are pleased to be able to reopen our Golf Driving Range and Pitch and Putt. (Currently the, coffee stop, crazy golf and toilets remain closed, so there are no refreshments (nor my mums cakes!) available).
We ask you to use good sense and respect each other at all times while on our premises and follow the instructions detailed below. Safety has to be everyone’s priority!
- If you or anyone in your household suspect you have Covid-19 symptoms please do not to visit Fakenham Fairways but follow government guidance regarding self isolation.
- You exercise with your own household, with one other household, or within the rule of six (although people from different households should still observe social distancing).
- After parking make your way towards reception. A new temporary reception with protective screen has been established at the doorway. Only one person at a time should approach the new reception desk at a time.
- We will only be able to accept contactless payment.
- Please use the hand sanitiser that is provided at reception.
Practising on our Golf Driving Range
- You will need to bring your own clubs for the range as we will not be lending any out.
- Social distance requirements mean that everyone needs to be in a bay, so there is no room for spectators. The access aisle needs to be kept clear at all times.
- It is important to keep to only one person per bay.
- Buckets of 50 and 100 balls will be available at reception.
- We will explain how to safely access the driving range.
- Once you have finished hitting your balls please leave by the exit bay, leaving your basket in the designated area for sanitising.
- A sanitising station is available for you to sanitise your hands as you leave.
Playing a round of Pitch and Putt
- We can lend you clubs for the pitch and putt and will be happy to provide clubs suitable for your height.
- A maximum of four people will be permitted to play together.
- We won’t be giving out pencils as these will be difficult for us to keep sanitised, please bring your own if you wish to keep score.
- You are responsible for keeping appropriate 2 metre social distance with those you play with and others on the course. There will be reminders as you go around.
- Please do not touch or remove flagsticks.
- Putting holes have been raised so that you can remove your ball without the need to put your hands in the cup.
- We have removed the rake from the bunker.
- As you return to your cars please use the labelled buckets to return the clubs and balls. We will sanitise these before we give them to others to use.
Thank you in advance for observing our guidelines to keep us all safe as we reopen.