We can’t wait to welcome visitors back to Fakenham Fairways and we are doing all we can to make your visit a safe and enjoyable one.
As we all get used to new ways of living and working we ask for your patience and support as we gradually reopen our facilities. We will be following Government and NHS Public Health guidance to ensure we all stay safe. Currently the campsite, coffee stop and toilets remain closed, so there are no refreshments (nor my mums cakes!) available.
We ask you to use good sense and respect each other at all times while on our premises and follow the instructions detailed below. Safety has to be everyone’s priority!
- If you or anyone in your household suspect you have Covid-19 symptoms please do not to visit Fakenham Fairways but follow government guidance regarding self isolation.
- After parking make your way towards reception. A new temporary reception with protective screen has been established at the doorway. Only one person at a time should approach the new reception desk at a time.
- We will only be able to accept contactless payment.
- Please use the hand sanitiser that is provided at reception.
Practising on our Golf Driving Range
- You will need to bring your own clubs for the range as we will not be lending any out.
- Social distance requirements mean there is not space for adults to supervise children, therefore under 12s are not currently able to use the range.
- It is important to keep to only one person per bay.
- Buckets of 50 and 100 balls will be available at reception.
- We will explain how to safely access the driving range.
- Some driving range bays are out of use as they have been designated as passing bays to allow for social distancing.
- Once you have finished hitting your balls please leave by the exit bay, leaving your basket in the designated area for sanitising.
- A sanitising station available for you to sanitise your hands as you leave.
Playing a round of Pitch and Putt
- We can lend you clubs for the pitch and putt and will be happy to provide clubs suitable for your height.
- A maximum of four people will be permitted to play together.
- We won’t be giving out pencils as these will be difficult for us to keep sanitised, please bring your own if you wish to keep score.
- You are responsible for keeping appropriate 2 metre social distance with those you play with and others on the course. There will be reminders as you go around.
- Please do not touch or remove flagsticks.
- Putting holes have been raised so that you can remove your ball without the need to put your hands in the cup.
- We have removed the rake from the bunker.
- As you return to your cars please use the labelled buckets to return the clubs and balls. We will sanitise these before we give them to others to use.
Thank you in advance for your understanding during the lockdown closure and for observing our guidelines to keep us all safe as we reopen.