Our campsite, pitch and putt and golf driving range are open. We remain committed to keeping all our visitors and ourselves safe and are closely monitoring and following the latest government guidance. We hope that our facilities can enable you to enjoy the fresh air whilst observing the latest guidance on social distancing.
If you are showing symptons of Coronavirus please do not visit us and follow advice on the NHS website. If you develop symptoms whilst here we ask you to take all precautions to avoid contact with everyone and return home to self-isolate for 14 days.
Whilst our campsite is open you will notice some changes when you arrive.
- We are encouraging campers to check in and pay for your stay via your phone when you arrive on site.
- We are pitching campers away from each other to assist you in social distancing.
- All facilitiy blocks are closed this includes the toilets and shower block and washing up area.
- Our coffee stop is closed.
We realise these are very challenging times for us all and understand that you may need to postpone your visit. Please do give us a call – we will do what we can to help.
In line with England Golf guidance we ask that to keep yourself, your families and us safe you:
- If possible pay contactless.
- Don’t hang about in the clubhouse.
- You leave used clubs outside the clubroom.
- You follow 20 second hand washing. procedures before and after play.
- You leave your balls in the bucket of soapy water.
- You maintain a minimum of 2m between yourself and playing partners.
- You leave the flagstick in the hole at all times.
- You avoid handshakes and embraces – thumbs up is recommended!